Vehicle and Asset Finance
Our Vehicle and Asset Finance offers you tailor-made finance to buy a vehicle or other asset and pay for it over an extended period.
What it offers you
Our vehicle and asset finance offers you tailor-made finance to buy a vehicle or other asset and pay for it over an extended period. Our finance options include:
- Finance lease
You enjoy the use of the asset in return for an agreed rental payment over 60 months. The facility is flexible, affordable and offers different repayment options.
- Group scheme
This is one of the innovative ways of providing cars to employees through flexible leasing. We enter into agreements with various public and private organisations to arrange this facility for their employees.
- Revolving finance facility
This is offered to most of our corporate clients to enable them to buy assets. The facility works as an overdraft limit whereby you are able to use the difference between the approved limit and balances at any point. This facility is reviewed every year.
Types of assets we finance
- Passenger cars and commercial vehicles
- Capital equipment – like tractors, forklifts, bulldozers, machine tools and office equipment
- Mining equipment
- Medical equipment
- Agricultural equipment
- Leisure vehicles for example; quad bikes, boats and caravans.
What you need to apply
· Have been permanently employed for at least three months
· Earn a minimum net monthly income as per prescribed terms.
· Be a citizen of Lesotho aged between 21 and 55 years.
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
· Identity document
· Proof of income
· Confirmation of employment
· Proof of residence
· Driver’s licence
· A valid quotation.