What it offers me
- An overdraft limit is set on your account that you may spend and pay at a later date
- Allows you to manage your cash flow in months where you have high expenditure
- Finance for small recurring expenses
- Pay for unforeseen expenses, you intend paying off over a short period
- You do not have to go to a branch to reapply for the facility as your overdraft runs for 12 months and is automatically reviewed every year.
What you need to apply
Visit your branch with proof of identity and your latest payslip.