Personal Current Account
If you’re looking for a bank account with features and benefits to match your lifestyle, look no further than our Personal Current Account. This account lets you deposit and withdraw money, and make payments. It also allows you to better manage your finances by giving you detailed records of money going in and out of your account, and any banking fees you are charged. It is your key to faster banking and opens the door to many more banking products and services, such as cheques, electronic banking and loans.
What it offers you
- Your debit card gives you access to your account at any time through electronic banking channels such as ATMs, Internet and mobile banking
- You can use your debit card to pay for goods and services at any retailer displaying the Maestro sign
- Cheques are included so you have another convenient way of making payments
- You can buy cellphone airtime from your account via our ATMs and mobile banking platform at no extra charge
- Setting up standing payment orders and debit orders from your Personal Current account ensures regular payments are made on time
What you need to apply
- Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- Valid form of identification: passport, driver’s license and National Identification document
- Payslip not older than two months
- A letter from your employer confirming your work status
- Address details shown on a current utility bill, for example water bill, which must be less than two months old
- Your residence or work permit if you are not a Lesotho citizen
- Account opening deposit of M100.00.