Revolving Line Of Credit
A Revolving Line Of Credit offers you continuous credit at a fixed monthly instalment. This means you can borrow again up to the original amount on the same loan.
What it offers you
· You can apply for a loan of between M25 000 and M400 000
· After you have repaid 15% of your loan, you may borrow again up to your original loan amount
· You can apply to increase the limit on your existing loan when you need extra funds
· The minimum repayment remains varies depending on how much you have increased or redrawn, which enables you to budget more effectively
· The interest rate is linked to the prime rate and is based on your risk profile
· When the prime interest rate changes, your minimum repayment amount remains unchanged while the loan period increases or decreases
· You can pay into your loan whenever you have extra cash. You can withdraw this extra cash once you have met the minimum revolve limit
· You need to take out insurance, which will give you the peace of mind of knowing that your loan will be paid in full in the event of disability, dread disease or death.
What you need to apply
· Be 18 years or older
· Earn a minimum gross salary of M16 000 or M14 000 for professionals in Elite and 35 000 or M28 000 for professionals under Private Banking
· Have a transactional account us into which your salary is deposited.
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
· Nationally accepted identity: passport, national identification, voter’s card
· Latest salary slip or confirmation of your income
· Proof of residence in the form of a utility bill (less than three months old)
· Six months’ bank statements if you do not bank with us
· Employer’s confirmation of your employment.