Revolving Line of Credit
What it offers you
- You can apply to increase the limit on your existing loan when you need extra funds
- The interest rate is linked to the prime rate and will be based on your risk profile
- When the prime interest rate changes, your minimum repayment amount remains stays the same but the loan term either increases or decreases
- You can pay into your loan whenever you have extra cash. You can withdraw this extra cash once you have met the minimum revolve limit
- You need to take out insurance on your loan, which will give you the peace of mind of knowing that your loan will be paid in full in the event of disability, dread disease or death.
What you need to apply
- Be a Private Banking client
- Have been in continuous employment for three months and earn a gross income of M35 000.00 a month; or gross income of M28 000.00 a month for practicing professionals like doctors, engineers and chartered accountants
- Have a Standard Lesotho Bank transactional account into which your salary is deposited.
How to apply
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- Nationally accepted identification: passport, driver’s licence, national identification
- Letter of introduction from your employer
- Your latest salary slip or confirmation of your income
- Proof of residence in the form of a utility bill less than three months old
- Six months’ bank statements if you do not bank with us.